Holding office at home inspires productivity when your space is conducive to work. While the idea of turning your peaceful refuge into a work hive saves you time, defining the allotted space for work and life at home is still a must. Here’s an infographic to help you decide whether a home office suits your workstyle in order to know how to pull it off.
- Infographic: Raising Your Home Value with Improvements
- Do-It-Yourself: 3-D & 4-D Wall Art Ideas
- Top Reasons to Love Italian Home Designs
- Watch us on Home Base by GMA News TV!
- What to Find at Picar Place
- These are Probably the Most Luxurious Furniture You Could Have
- Brief Guide to Your Home Office Setup
- 10 Bright Window Treatment Ideas for Summer
- Spectacular Makati Skyline in Still Shots
- Creative Tips to Decorate and Organize Your Home this Summer